If you are a Queensland small business under 4 years and need professional expertise to take that next step to expand you might be eligible for the Small Business Entrepreneur Grants Program.
Under this grant, the Government will match up to $5,000 your investment in engaging a consultant, adviser or business coach for up to 3 months to help establish or develop your business.
The advice must fall under at least one of the following categories:
- business and strategic planning
- professional business advice (such as information technology (IT), legal or financial)
- marketing strategy development (such branding strategies, social media/digital strategies, market research)
For the medium size businesses in Queensland (in operation for at least 3 years and with a turnover of at least $500,000), which are likewise looking to increase employment or sales, launch a new product or enter a new market, the Government’s Business Growth Fund Program might assist your growth.
The Government will provide funding of up to $50,000 (with your co-contribution of between 25% and 50% of the total project cost) to purchase and implement highly specialised equipment or services, for example:
- production equipment to meet otherwise unachievable growth demand
- advanced manufacturing or digital equipment and systems
- advanced logistics systems and equipment
Get in touch with us to check if you are eligible for either of these Queensland Government initiatives and apply.